That's right! This week, join me as we say, "Not my child!" and share the horrendous, embarassing or regrettable things that there is no way our precious children were caught doing! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.My children are very mature and respectful of the rules I set for them. If I were to take my eyes off them for a few minutes, say just long enough to take a shower, there is no way they would use that opportunity to do something they know is wrong, like jumping on the bed. And, while downloading the pictures from my camera, I would never stumble upon evidence of such a thing.
And I did not stumble upon the little man trying to get into the red can of paint I got for my walls with a fork earlier this week. He knows better than that. (And yes, it's still in the can and not on my walls. Have I mentioned I am a procrastinator?)
And my girl is very humble. There is no way, that while during our nightly prayers when we talk about what we need help with that she, after a long pause, would say "It really is hard for me to think of something, I have been so good lately."

3 comments:
Ha Ha! Love the prayer!!! Great post!
I enjoyed reading your very cute post. Thank you for sharing.
They are just precious!!!!!! Love them lots.
Gram
Post a Comment