Friday, July 24, 2009

Things Learned

It constantly amazes me how fast my kids are growing up. The little man is coming up on his fourth birthday and my girl will be seven on her next (yikes!). Like little sponges, they soak up what is around them and translate it back out into the world in their own unique way. Something new in their world is my recent commitment to picture taking. Between my new camera, photoshop and my blog, I am well and truly on my way to being addicted as a matter of fact. And clearly the kiddos have caught on, especially given the fact that they are most often the victims, oops, I mean subject, of my compositions. And after loading tonight's batch of pictures, I would now like to present the kiddos unique twist on picture taking. And I know they have "borrowed" my camera in the past as I have stumbled on the digital evidence before, but hopefully this will be the last I discover as they are SO NOT MEANT TO TOUCH MY NEW CAMERA!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive