Today you are four years old. I now officially sound like every old person I knew as a kid when I say "My, I can't believe how time is flying. I remember when you were a baby." But I do remember, little man. I remember when you were born, when I heard your first cry. And look how far you've come.

This year, you have learned so much.
* You can spell your name
* You know how to work the electronics in our house better than I can
* You don't like bugs or snakes (I'm pretty sure that's my fault) but you are pretty fealess when it comes when it comes to any sort of physical activity. I remember sitting at Katie's apartment complex, watching you climb all over the jungle gym thing, even the stuff your big sister wouldn't do.
* You love your toy cars and trucks, and you have a great imagination. You can turn almost anything into a racetrack.
* You still let me cuddle you. You like to sit right next to me on the sofa, and lean into my side. You give me kisses at night, and randomly tell me I'm pretty and that you love me.
Happy Birthday, to the sweetest boy I know. You are one of my two miracles on earth, and I am so very proud of you.

1 comment:
He is soooo beautiful!
Post a Comment