Tonight was the 5 Year Anniversary of the pre-school the kiddos attend and they had a celebration. Each of the school age rooms prepared a dance performace and the little ones got to dance to the DJ in between shows. Lucky for me, my girl's group performed first. She is a 'Pumped Up Pineapple', in case you were wondering and their song was the Cupid Shuffle. Now, I'm not saying I'm a "So You Think You Can Dance" quality dancer, but I've got some rhythym. I can shake what my mama gave me when the moment calls for it, and although I can't seem to keep my mouth closed, I do all right. My girl apparently takes after me. Notice the open mouth. But she did allright for herself, and she shook what I gave her just fine.The little man on the other hand, well. I'm not quite sure what beat he was moving to, but it must have been a good one cause he was all over the place. I think he must have gotten his dance moves from his father's side of the family.
We finished off the evening with a family picture with Mickey Mouse. Or rather, I finished off the evening and then left the kiddos with their dad to enjoy the madness of a commuity room full of children hopped up on pizza and cupcakes. Sometimes dreams do come true.


No comments:
Post a Comment