Saturday, September 12, 2009

Because I Have To

Not that I think anyone is keeping that close of a tab on me and my lil' ol' blog, but I mentioned in the seriously delayed post on the little man's birthday that I would post more on our trip to Chuck E Cheese. So while I may not have much to actually write about the trip (I've blocked most of it out....just imagine lots of children hopped up on pizza and caffeine running around like maniacs), I do have some pictures. The little man was most in love with a monster truck thingy they had. I think more than half of his tokens were spent on that one ride.

We really did have a nice time. The kiddos went crazy with all the games, I got to read some of a good book/supervise from the edges, and we all left exhausted.

I did snap a close up of a little man to capture the damage he managed to do to his face in a battle with an open door. He was at his dad's house and was running into the living room to, you guessed it, play video games. The bathroom door apparently tried to slow him down, so he went through a few days of having a line shaped bruise on his face.


It didn't seem to bother him and actually looks pretty minor in the picture. But to my mother's eye, it was TERRIBLE. Don't worry, I made him cuddle with me for a very long time when I picked him up to make sure I, oops, I mean HE, felt better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive