Friday, September 18, 2009

For Every Action

There is an equal and opposite reaction. This is one of the very few things that stuck in my head from my first time around as a college student. Or maybe it's from high school. It wasn't a very sticky time for my brain.

Anyway, I took a lot of grief from my family when I posted this picture of my mom. But it was too good to pass up. It fit the post so perfectly. Now, however, I must be honest. I manipulated the picture. I have admitted my love of photoshop, and I was forced to apply some of the photoshop actions to the picture. Well, the cropping action at least. And what I cropped makes the picture tell a completely different story. Look at my girl's face as she sits next to her beloved Gram.

Okay, so maybe the original picture doesn't tell a different story. It still says Gram might be crazy. But you can tell by my girl's reaction that she sees the crazy, and she realizes in this moment that she doesn't stand a chance. That kind of crazy is hereditary. This explains a lot about me, too, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive