Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Yep, it's Monday. And yep, I have plenty to share that I absolutely did not do last week.
I did not wear my nightgown to take my children to school one day last week. I did not tell myself that it was okay because my nightgown kind of looks like a sundress. I did not avoid eye contact with everyone while walking into my son's school just in case it did not, in fact, look like a sundress.
I did not take my eyes off the kiddos for even a minute this weekend to lie down in bed and "rest my eyes". The little man, while I was not lying in bed, did not come flying into my bedroom to announce that he was 'the prettiest princess in the kingdom', while his sister did not laugh hysterically from the doorway. I then did not notice that his face seemed to have a weird Dr Pepper scented shine to his face, and upon closer inspection, did not find that he had painted his face with my Dr Pepper chapstick. After not cleaning off his not chapsticked face, I did not reach down to pet the cat, only to find that his whole right side was also not covered in Dr Pepper chapstick. I do not currently have scratches up and down both arms because it is NOT extremely difficult to wash a cat.
I did not, while at the water park last weekend with the kiddos and gram, decide to remain sitting in the shallow water of the wave pool as they were making the "so big you can surf on them" sized waves. I was not then flung along the pavement as the wave reached me in the shallow waters. I did not then casually get up, ignore the fact that my elbow was bleeding, pick the bathing suit out of my bum and limp back to our chairs hoping no one had seen me.
I did not eat an entire pan of brownies, again, this week.
So what did you not do????

6 comments:
Laughing at your wave pool experience! Sounds fun though. :)
And I would never eat a whole pan of brownies either. Ahem.
Replace brownies with cinnamon rolls and I've never done that.
Visiting from MckMama's blog. Cute list!
So love the cat washing. we have two cats....NEVER had to clean a cat....
that's hilarious!!!! good stuff happy not me monday
visiting from McKMama's site...and love the nightgown sundress thing! so funny!!
Post a Comment