Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It Must Be Magic


Now, I'm a lady of a certain age. My girl thought I was 11 until last year, so don't think I'm going to go into details, but I do have a few years under my belt. I've lived some life, done some things. I am a mother to my two beautiful children. On a daily basis, I am the 'adult' in adult supervision. So why is it that when I called my mom today to beg out of our bible study class tonight, and she said she couldn't tell me what to do, but I would have to follow my own conscious, all of a sudden I was a kid again? It must be magic.

1 comment:

Annie said...

LOL funny post! I love that your daughter thought you were 11 - my little 2 year old can't fathom my age either :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive