Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Come on, it's like free therapy!
This week in my house, we did not eat an entire bag of what was supposed to be Halloween candy. And when I just wrote 'we' in that last sentence, I didn't really mean 'I'. I would never try to mislead my readers, nor would I drag my kiddos in when it was really me who ate all the candy. Oops, I mean didn't eat all the candy.
Last Monday, while I was supposed to be working from home, I did not sit on the couch with the little man and watch Aladdin. Twice. I would never do that as I have a very strong work ethic.
I did not, after earlier deciding that Sunday night would be the official start of my new workout regime, instead go to dinner with my family. I did not order what basically amounted to a giant plate of carbs, and then eat it all. My stomach is not still full.
So what did you not do this week? It's very therapeutic to share. And I promise I would never make fun of you for what you didn't do. Ahem.

9 comments:
Our second bag of candy is almost gone...must have gremlins in the pantry because I know it wasn't me! Kim
I hid our candy from my husband and I keep sneaking it! Love your not me!
who can resist Halloween candy? I mean it's sitting there all shiny and wrapped and chocolately!!
Happy Monday!
I won't buy Halloween candy until the night of! I can't say no either. Grea post! Loved my visit.
candy is so hard to just have sitting in the house! :) and eating out is fun too.
Halloween candy ..... evil, I tell ya...just begs to be eaten...LOL
Hey! Your Not Me Monday was great! And we are both named Summer! Ha! I wanted to share with fellow MckMama readers a new blog that I have created. I'm going to be doing some great giveaways in the near future, so if you go to my blog and follow it, you can be part of the fun! Thanks so much!!
be-simply-beautiful.blogspot.com
haha! So funny! I'm always using "we" instead of "I" I love the colors of your blog! Happy Monday! :)
Hahaha - on any given week, I could probably write all those same things, so don't feel bad. And that's why I don't buy my candy until the day before (not saying I still don't eat a lot of it!). :-)
Feel free to stop on by:
http://theunexperiencedmom.blogspot.com
Tamara
Post a Comment