Doesn't the little man look relieved? Right after this shot, he found out that he wasn't tall enough to go on the ride he was posing in front of, and we had a mini meltdown. Remember when height requirements were the bane of your existence at theme parks? They get the little man every time, poor guy. While I consoled him, my girl and my sister Doe got some ride action in.
While the little man was tall enough for this ride, he just wasn't up for it. He couldn't stay down for long, though. He's still at the age where if you smile at him, he can't last a second or two before he smiles back.
We moved on to the safari attraction, and on the walk there the kiddos had a drum off. The little man got his funk on and my girl had some hip shaking she needed to get done. A dance break was called for.
Yeah, I'm that mom, the one you see dancing like a fool with her kids. Thing is, they love it now, and are all about my mad street moves. I'm pretty sure at some point in the not so distant future it will make them hang their heads in embarrassment and pretend they don't know me. We moved on and took a few more family shots. Hey, I can't help it. The sign said "Kodak Photo Point" and I had the urge to obey.
This next one was not a Kodak approved point, but when you pass a rack of hats, can you walk by without trying them on?


No comments:
Post a Comment