Welcome to a special edition of Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Hers is one of the very first blogs I started reading, after I had figured out what a blog was, of course. After reading a few posts, I was hooked. She is hysterical, in to healthy eating, but not necessarily cooking (you know I love this!) and a mom to 4 kiddos. She also takes some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen.
Her youngest son, Stellan, celebrated his first birthday just a little bit ago, and is currently in the hospital. For recent updates, you can head over to her blog. Their family resides somewhere near the Twin Cities I think, she refers to her city as the Frozen Tundra, but they have had to travel to Boston Children's Hospital for the treatment Stellan needs. In this special edition of Not Me Monday, I ask that instead of reading a post from me, you keep this little guy and his family in your thoughts. You can read his whole story here.
I'll be back next week with lots of spilled secrets about what has not been happening in our household.

No comments:
Post a Comment