Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Made the Worst Dressed List

I work very, very part time at a local theme park in the area, picking up shifts sporadically throughout the year in return for some great park access benefits for myself and the kiddos. Over the holidays, there are always lots of shifts to choose from, each with their own costume requirements. I found myself in the below outfit several days this week. You might want to shade you eyes before you look.


The first time I put on the outfit, wearing only the powder blue and white polyester shirt and culottes, my girl came into the room and said "Mom, you are fuh-reaking me out. What are you wearing?". Then I added the apron and hat to complete the ensemble. That seemed to put her over the edge. She rolled her eyes, said "Well, now, that doesn't even match" and walked out of my room.

I don't know who's doing red carpet fashion commentary these days, but my girl might want to look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive