
We made candy necklaces. We played some cards. I pushed the thermostat to 80. Then the kiddos started bouncing off the walls. I started to rethink the 'making candy necklaces' idea as the resulting sugar high was driving me batty. The kids were running laps around the inside of the house. Finally, I broke down.
Me: Does anyone want to go to the park?
Kiddos: Yeah, the park!
I figured I would layer us from head to toe, pack blankets to wrap myself in once we got there and hoped the walk there would warm me up a little. We headed outside for the short walk to the park and I opened the garage door. Change of plans. Looking at the picture below, can you tell how the plans changed?

We still went to the park, but I drove us the 30 yards it takes to get there and watched those crazy kids play in the cold from the toasty warm comfort of my car.

No comments:
Post a Comment