Anywho, I'm trying to bring a little excitement into my girl's week off, and somehow the suggestion that we wash the car and/or the dog for today's excitement didn't quite bring the jubilation I was hoping for. My girl had something else in mind. I have been talking for some time about how the weather would soon be warm enough for us to visit the water parks, and apparently today's high of 70 was more than suitable for my girl. And so we water parked.
I tried to convince many to join us, but in the end, only Gram was willing to brave it. I will say, it was quite nice sitting in the sun, watching the kiddos play in the sand, far away from the water.
Too bad that didn't last for long. They were water bound. I don't have any pictures from the water. My shaking hands and chattering teeth would have upset the focus. But really, other than the frostbite, it was lovely.
So who wants to join us tomorrow?



1 comment:
You should have listened to your big sis, it's still too cold. But shake away if you want!
Post a Comment