I remember in seventh grade, my best friend at the time, Erin, and I were both slackers when it cam to PE. Neither one of us had a natural gift for athleticism, and perhaps more importantly, neither one of us liked to be sweaty. So, while the rest of the class was participating in various sport instruction, Erin and I mostly stuck to HORSE. We would grab a basketball, and leisurely shoot a few baskets. In between breaks for drinks and standing in the shade, of course.
Why am I bringing this up now, you ask? Well, for the entire seventh grade year, I don't think I ever won at HORSE. Not that we were overly keeping score, mind you, but still. Throwing things for a target just isn't my strong suit.
How is it, then, that even the tiniest object tossed blindly over the rail mid shower ALWAYS ends up in the cat's water bowl?

Better than the toilet, I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment