
I have also decided to start brightening up my house. For the first attempt, I decided to paint my bedroom red. I have been looking for a few weeks at different paint samples, but it’s always so hard for me to choose. I go to the paint department with a purpose and direction, say in this instance to find a shade of red I like, but the minute I stand in front of those little display things, with all those different colors, it’s like I forgot what I went there for in the first place. Anyway, I finally decided on a red I liked. The kids were with me and they think it’s great. It’s been 3 days since I bought the paint, and every morning they look around my bedroom and ask why the walls aren’t red yet. I’m thinking I might try to tackle it this weekend, but I am the queen of procrastination, so probably not. Here’s a preview of what my walls will look like eventually.

And speaking of the kids, what is it about lollipops that kids love so much? Or is it just my kids? I don’t remember having any preference for them when I was little, but my kids LOVE them; will pick them to eat over any other candy. So that is what we had for dessert last night. Here’s my sweet girl, lollipop jammed in her mouth, watching her brother Wii.

And here’s little man, the picture of concentration. I tried to catch one where he had his tongue sticking out, as I swear that must be a genetic trait, but this is as close as I could get.

No comments:
Post a Comment