Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quiet Night

I don't have much to say today. Woke up with a killer headache, and I don't really ever get headaches, so I don't handle them very well. Feel like I'm in a daze. In fact, I just went to fax something, set it up to send and sat back down. Then I heard the copy machine going nuts. When I got up to check, I realized I hadn't set it up to fax, I had left it on copy mode. And considering I have to put 9 in front of the 10 digit phone number when I want to fax, you can imagine how many copies I had requested. Good thing I didn't wait until the end of the day to fax, then just left. Nothing like coming to work to find over 90,000,000,000 copies waiting for you.

Last night it was pretty bum weather, so the kids and I just hung around the house. After dinner, my girl decided to clean up for me. She does love to be a helper. I wonder how long that will last?





Since I mentioned little man's mad Wii bowling moves in the last post, I managed to catch some from last night's tournament. His form is a weird combination of gymnastics and bowling, but he beats me everytime we play, so I guess it works for him.

And now that my girl has figured out how to tie bows, she is tying anything she can get her hands on. I found my i-pod ear bud cord tied into a bow this morning, and she insists on wearing her bathrobe at all times so she can tie the sash. Aunt Michelle, thanks for getting us that bathrobe, it is now in heavy rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive