Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend Recovery



After many weekend vacations that kept my little family away from our Sunday routine, we finally made it to church on Sunday, followed by pool/video games and dinner at my mom/sister's house. All was well until my mom and my sister started making dinner. Their new place has a gas oven, and after putting the chicken in, let's just say all of us started getting sleepy. As a long time electric oven user, I'm just not so sure about that gas range. I've heard all the arguments, gas is more efficient, you can control temperature better......but can it really be coincidence that my sister, my mom, my niece and I were all looking for little nappers while the oven was on? Well, now that I think about it, the kids sure seemed to have lots of energy and didn't seem to want to nap in any way, shape or form. In fact, when I checked my camera at the end of the day, I found several interesting shots that must have been taken by my amateur photogs while we were all resting our eyes. Hmmmmm, maybe we adults are just getting old, but I prefer to blame it on the gas oven.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive