Thursday, July 30, 2009

They Really Do Love Each Other?

I am the baby of my family. My sisters are 9 and 10 years older than me, so I didn't have a sibling close to my age when I was growing up. I point this out for two reasons. One, it's always fun to remind my sisters they are older than me. And, two, as much as I did manage to harass my sisters when we were kids, I missed out on alot of the sibling vs sibling fighting. I was so little, for the most part they either took care of me or avoided me. And if my sister's are reading this, you know which one you were, the "taker care of sister" or the "don't touch my stuff and get out of my room sister". And I swear I didn't start this post to make fun of my sisters. Although I have a new idea for "Why I Love My Family Fridays" which is sure to bring out the stories. Now, back to the point, I didn't do this with my siblings.

Every night, after their baths but before we "calm down" before bedtime, they run around the house like little ninjas. The soundtrack consists mostly of hi-yah's and wa-cha's. So far, no one has been injured, but I figure it's just a matter of time. I've been told this is completely normal and no reflection on their love for each other. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive