Saturday, July 18, 2009

What the Kiddos Love Today

My kids seem to go through phases in terms of what their favorite things are. There are always a few old stand by's - my girl always wants to wear her flip flops and the little man always sleeps with his Barney, but for the most part things come and go. The latest passion of my girl is "Go Fish". She's had this card game for ages, but it just recently came into heavy rotation. I think I have played over a hundred games this week. In fact, before our game tonight, my girl told me she needed to stretch out her legs before we started because we were going to be sitting for so long. When a card game requires warm up stretching, I think something's gone wrong.


As for the little man, the Wii has gone from a favorite to an addiction. I have cut him down do only a 1/2 hour a day. I thought I had a few more years before I would have to ration out video game time, but I guess my little man is very advanced for a three year old.

Something he has started doing, pretty much every night, is pretending to get sucked down the bathtub drain at the end of his bath when I let the water out. He thinks it's hyhsterical. And I'm not gonna lie, I laugh every night too. It's a pretty dramatic scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive