Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

So yesterday was the big day. It was the first day of school for both the kiddos. This was my girl 10 minutes after her wake up call.

Riiiight. She definitely is my daughter. After her second wake up call, she was up and at em'. Well, she was up. The little man faced the early morning a little better, and I found him dressed and waiting in the living room.

He wanted to know what was taking us girls so long. We finally made it out of the house, remembering all the lunches and school bags. I'd like to say we were right on time, but would anyone believe me? I didn't think so. OK, so we were a few minutes late, but it was the first day. We're still ironing out our routine. Of course I made time for pictures, though.


I know they're mine, and I'm probably not the most impartial judge, but those are some pretty cute stinkin' kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive