Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

To quote a great song, "Every other day, every other day, every other day of the week is fine, yeah. But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes, you can find me cryin' all of the time." I'm not a big fan of Mondays. But I do love 'Not Me, Monday's', so on we go.

* The little man, who is coming up on his fourth birthday, did not pee his pants 5 times in one day last week.

* I was not so frustrated by the fifth time, I absolutely did not put a diaper on him and leave it on for the rest of the day.

* I did not have to cross my legs to keep from peeing my own pants as I watched my mother try to get out of a giant family inner tube at the water park this weekend.

* The two teenaged kids from the tube behind us who were trying to help her did not widen their eyes and say "Whoa", as my mom pin balled around in the bottom of the inner tube.

* At this point, and being the wonderful daughter that I am, I definitely did not just about fall over with laughter and provide no assistance at all to my dear mom.

Hmmm, I feel better all ready.

1 comment:

Foursons said...

LOL- I'm trying NOT to laugh at your mom too!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive