Great day today. Baptism Sunday at church, which I love, followed by a great sermon. We grabbed a quick lunch at Gram's house, then Doe, Gram, myself and the kiddos headed over to Blizzard Beach for some fun. Questionable beginning; it rained as soon as we walked through the entrance, Doe didn't have the right ticket and we lost her for awhile. We eventually all met up and ended up having a wonderful time. The battery in my camera was dead, so you're just going to have to trust me that it was fabulous. We're all home now, and the kiddos were asleep before I had even finished cleaning up the dinner dishes. Of course I have charged my camera battery and was able to sleep stalk them, umm, I mean snap beautiful sleeping babe photos.


And yes, the bottom photo is the little man. And yes, I uncover his head before I head to sleep myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment