Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Hmmmm, so what did I not do this week? Well, I definitely did not find my girl, who does not have a tendency to sleep walk, asleep on the potty at 2.15am. I was not woken up by my dog, who was licking my hand then whining and running out my bedroom door, to find her, with no idea as to how long my poor girl had been asleep there. Oh, and I am not seriously considering changing my dog's name to Lassie given his new found alerting abilities.

I did not find sand in the the little man's bed for the third morning in a row. I am not seriously confused as to where on the little man the sand has been hiding since our visit to the water park on Saturday, as he has had 2 baths since then.

I did not, on 2 occasions this week, find myself in the middle of a shower, only to realize I had no idea where I was in my shower routine. I did not have to start over at the beginning just to be sure I hadn't missed anything.

I did not spend $22 to make homemade ice cream, only to end up with six quarts of a flavor it turns out I'm the only one who likes. I do not think there is something genetically wrong with my mom, my sister and my niece because they don't like mint.

So what did you not do this week? And, seriously, check out MckMama's blog and read some of the other "not me's". There is some funny stuff in there.

1 comment:

Annie said...

LOL Stinks about the ice cream! And it is funny about your little sleep walker..asleep on the toilet? Poor thing!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive