Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, and I think my pictures from last night pretty much say it all. The kiddos and I met my mom, my niece and my sister for dinner and a bit of a wander last night. The dinner was fairly uneventful, so I'll start with the wander.
It all started here.
Then we went here.
And did this.
And this is what they looked like at the end.
Now I might have taken a few liberties with the arrangement of photos, but I've said it before and I'll say it again: "It's my blog and I can tell the story however I want to". You thought I was going to say: "My sisters are much older than me", didn't you? I mean, it is true, and I do say that a lot, but it didn't really fit with this post. Hmmm. But lookie there. I managed to get it in anyway.
That must be one of those sayings that fits any occasion.
No comments:
Post a Comment