Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Questions of the Day

Why is the color of take home hair dye on the box never the color that ends up on your head once you actually get it home? And if the real color is "vibrant red with a hint of purple", why does the label on the box read medium chestnut brown? On a side note, if you've been reading this blog from afar and haven't met me, and happen to be in the Central Florida area, I should be pretty easy to spot. I'll be the girl whose hair shines purply-red in the sunlight.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh no! there is another mommy blogger that tried to dye her hair purple and failed - you two should swap dye boxes! LOL I hope your next coloring goes better :)

Leah said...

A couple years ago I bought a box that should have said...Banana Blonde

Post a Comment

Blog Archive