Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. There were not lots of messes in my house this week and I will not share details below.
I did not leave a load of clean dishes in my dishwasher all week, just pulling dishes straight from the dishwasher as I used them as opposed to putting them away. If I did that, I would have to let dirty dishes pile up on my counter as I would have no where to put them. And I would never let dirty dishes pile up.
I did not spill a cup of dog food on the floor while trying to fill the dog's bowl before I left the house for work one morning. Because I was in a hurry, I didn't just leave it on the floor and spend the day hoping the dog would have eaten it all by the time I got home. I was not very disappointed in my dog's appetite when I got home to find the whole mess still there.
I did not, while taking down a sheet I had hung outside to dry, freak out with a capital F when I saw a caterpillar pretty close to where my hand was. As I knew the ground was still pretty soggy from a rainstorm earlier in the day, there is no way I would have dropped the sheet on the ground and then run screaming like a ninny. The sheet was not covered in a mud when I finally returned to pick it up, and I did not have to re-wash it. I absolutely did not use salad tongs and dish washing gloves to take down the rest of the laundry. That would be silly.

No comments:
Post a Comment