As I was dropping the little man off at school today, I noticed a list of activities for his upcoming fall festival. There will be costumes, cake decorating and a dance party for all the families. The little man is way excited. There were a few things for the parents to sign up to donate, and one of the things was cake decorating supplies. Each class will be making and decorating a fall themed cake that will be served at the dance party. I signed up to bring vanilla icing. It was one of the few things that hadn't already been selected, and seemed easy enough. I ran to the grocery store this morning with vanilla icing the only item on the list.

This is what managed to jump in my basket before I left. Can you tell I was under the influence of a sweet tooth? I knew I shouldn't have gone to the store before lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment