Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. You can also head over for the update on her little guy, Stellan. Amazing things happened in Boston and the whole family is back together in the Frozen Tundra.
So let's see... embarrassing moments from last week that I want to pretend didn't happen? Check. Me in need of some free therapy? Check. Yep, sounds like we're ready to get this show on the road.
I did not drive the little man all the way to school last Wednesday only to have the teacher tell me when we got there, "You know it's Veteran's Day, and that there's no VPK today, right?". I mean, of course I knew that. We had just come in to say hi.
I did not go into my girl's school on Friday to pick up the cookies we had ordered from her school fundraiser only to have the school secretary say, "You know the stuff comes in next Friday, right?". Well, yeah, I knew that. I just went in to check out the new, ummmm, papers they had put on the counter.
My girl, while in the bathroom this weekend, did not shout out "Mommmmm, it really stinks in here from all my poop. Can you come and turn the fan on for me?". Our neighbor was not over for a visit, and I did not turn feverently wish the floor would open up and swallow me.
Okay, now it's your turn. Come on, you know you want to.

2 comments:
Well I surely can NOT relate to goofing up dates like that...okay so maybe I can. Thanks for sharing the laughs!
oh the forgetful moments :) sounds like an eventful week! :)
Post a Comment