Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Temptation

On top of my girl's Christmas list this year was a candy jewelry maker. It is a kit that contains several cords of gummy string, edible ink markers, stamps, and a variety of different candy beads to string on the gummy cord. Today she asked if she could make some candy jewelry. As we were carefully opening all the little packets of the candy beads, my girl wanted to taste one. I'm not gonna lie here, I did too. So we sampled. We only had one each, and I said we shouldn't eat anymore or we wouldn't have any to make the necklaces. She begrudgingly agreed.

I helped her get started on the first necklace. After a few minutes, she said she wanted to work on the necklace by herself. A bit later, I poked my head around the corner into the kitchen to see how she was doing.

The sweet temptation was obviously too much for my girl to bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive