


Not as impressive as it was at 8am, but still pretty cool for noon in Florida. Oh, and a note to any other ice amateurs. If there is ice on the landscaping, there is probably going to be ice on the pavement right in front of the landscaping. You may not see it, but when your ballet flat hits it as you crouch down to take pictures, and you go flying across the parking lot, that's when you'll know it's there. Oh, and don't be concerned for your health if another person who happens to be walking across the parking lot rushes over to help you as you are sprawled on the pavement with the contents of your purse spilled across your chest. I speak from experience when I say you can't actually die from embarrassment.

1 comment:
LOL...I needed to laugh out loud today...thanks! It is nice to know some things never change. At least there was no glass or backpack involved! Love you to bits for making me smile.
Post a Comment