Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sleepy Sundays

Today was my girl's "It's Almost My Birthday" party. She spent the day at the happiest place on Earth with 2 of her best friends. Luckily for me, her dad volunteered to chaperone; actually wanted the job. Sucker. By the look of him when he dropped her off tonight, I'd say he won't volunteer for that job again without some serious recovery time. I think they almost killed him.

As for the little man, mom and I undertook the challenge of distracting him from the fact that he wasn't allowed at the girls only "It's Almost My Birthday" party by completely wearing him out. I think we did a pretty good job, but I might want to rethink my strategy for future years. I'm sure he will be fine after a good night's sleep, but I think my feet will be sore for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive