Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things I Like Thursdays

I know I shouldn't. I know it's bad for you. I know it can strip the corrosion off of a car battery. But I can't help it. I like Coke.

For a reason most of you know, I have been on an extremely restricted diet for the last two weeks. I am not normally what I would call obsessed with food, but after the first week, glorious junk food was all I could think about. I dreamed about tall, icy glasses full of Coca Cola. But I stayed strong and resisted the temptations. As of yesterday at 1.34pm, however, all bets were off and I could feed my obsession. I won't tell you how many glasses I have had since then as it might cause you to worry for my health, but for today at least, let the Coca Cola flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive