I have long been a fan of self tanners. Well, let me rephrase that. I've spent my share of days with an unfortunate orange tint to my skin, but when you can find a good one, I'm a fan of a
good self tanner. Lately, I've been trying to take better care of my skin. And in my attempts to take care of and protect my skin, my tan has faded. I don't like the way I look pale. My pale is not the beautiful porcelain pale some have. Mine is the translucent, see my blue veins, I look ill kind of pale. Thus, the self tanner has made an appearance in my skin care regime. I tried for the first time last night, and am quite happy with the results. I'm not neon, my palms look normal and I can't see my veins as much as I could yesterday. When I was applying, I took special care to make sure I got everywhere. I didn't want to be streaky. Ears, behind the neck, tops of the feet. I was quite impressed with my thoroughness. Then today, in the bright morning light of my bathroom, I noticed. Either I have had a new birthmark miraculously appear on my foot overnight, or I need to get a little better when I'm 'tanning' my feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment