Thursday, April 8, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

I'm a big fan of to do lists. I think they keep me organized. But sometimes the list is more about keeping track of how far behind I am on things as opposed to how many things I have accomplished. But today, I crossed a off a long overdue item. I know proudly present my plain walls.

Now why would plain walls be exciting? Because I no longer have creepy red paint writing on them from the color I tested back in August, then changed my mind about, but not before I wrote "I Love the Kiddos" to be funny. And you know what? It wasn't funny. It was creepy. And even after all these months, it still scared me when I caught a glimpse of it out of the corner of my eye, half asleep, in the middle of the night.

So today, I am thankful for crossing things off my to do list. And clean walls. And a good night's sleep in a room that doesn't look like part of a horror movie set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive