Monday, May 17, 2010

His Hard Work is Finally Paying Off

The little man has been working very hard for the past few months to master something his sister has been able to do for a very long time. She, being the best big sister in the world, has pretty much been constantly showing off just to aggravate him. But the little man stayed the course. I encouraged him at every opportunity, and he was not swayed. He knew his dedication would pay off. And tonight? We have results, people.


The little man can now wink. Phew. As much as I would like to think this would signal the end of the mostly friendly sibling competition in my house, I'm pretty sure something new will take it's place. Remember that old game, Let's See Who Can Stay Quiet the Longest? Think I have a shot of getting them all fired up in a long standing, friendly competition over that one?

No, I didn't think so either. This girl's too smart to take that bait.

A mom can dream, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive