One of our local stores, that we go to all the time, has recently been under major renovation. And I mean major
. New paint, new floors, new signs, new floor plan. Which is great, because like I said, we go there
all the time, and it's nice to have a clean, practically brand new store to visit. But it's also a bit confusing, because now I don't know where anything is, and have to resort to using the map at the front like all the tourists. They have also added some new products, while taking away others, so it's kind of like the grocery shopping lottery when I go in. Maybe I'll get the stuff on my list, maybe I won't.
While there the other night, I noticed they had changed the displays at the front of the store, right by the cashiers. I'm normally pretty good at walking right by the 'impulse buy' offers and can usually resist whatever temptation might be showcased.

And that trip was no different. So to the happy shopper that scored two slightly used kiddos for under five bucks, you really need to get a handle on that impulse shopping.
Oh, come on, you know I'm kidding. I paid the five bucks and took em' home.
But I kept the receipt, just in case.
No comments:
Post a Comment