Friday, May 21, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action!

Last night was my girls school musical production. I could try and be funny, I could try to build suspense before I told you how it went, but that would be mean. And pointless, really, because you all know my girl is a ROCKSTAR!!!


From the Queen worthy waves she was tossing off from her red carpet entrance, to her riveting portrayal of Speaker #10... she nailed it all. A born performer, that little one. And I really don't know where she gets it from, being that her dad and I are such shy, retiring types.

Of course the little man got the seat with the best view.

After her performance, the little star had adoring fans to contend with.


And just in case you aren't satisfied with the photos, me being the stalkerific mom I am, of course I got some video. Because I'm nice, I'll go ahead and warn you now that the beginning is a little shaky. It gets better by about the .47 mark, but not by much. If you're prone to motion sickness, make sure you set up a spot on the horizon you can glance at if you start to feel queasy before you hit play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive