Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As everyone who knows me can well attest, I am a wonderful cook and very committed to providing the utmost in nutritional meals for my children. One night this week, I did not leave the meal choice up to my 3 and 6 year old, and then allow them to eat their spaghettio-s and chicken noodle soup dinner choices in front of the TV watching High School Musical 3. I would never do that.

And in an effort to be a little greener, and cut down on my electric bill, I have stopped using my automatic dishwasher and am instead washing by hand. However, I would never allow the dishes to pile up so that they were actually expanding onto my breakfast bar. That's just not sanitary, and I would never fall that behind in my household work.


And speaking of household work, I would never fall so behind in my laundry that my 3 year old son would be forced to wear a pair of his 6 year old sister's pink flowered underwear because he didn't have a clean pair of his own. They would be way too big, and the poor little man would have to wear them around his chest to make them fit. And in case you are wondering, I surely wouldn't take a picture of said wearing of pink flowery girl underwear and spend all day debating whether or not I was going to post it. Then, after deciding I wouldn't post it, I would never save the picture for the purpose of showing my son's future girlfriend. That would be terrible.

2 comments:

Trophy Wife said...

Ha! Love that you are saving the picture for his future girlfriends. He'll love that. :) I'm also happy to see that my sink is not the only one that looks like this. However, I do not have the excuse of not using my dishwasher so I guess I'm just lazy! :)

Chelsie said...

I say-- more power to ya! Show the underwear picture off!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive