
We skipped the dining room on the first night and ate in the casual buffet. One thing I think the kids will never tire of is the ice cream machine, and the "we're on vacation" interpretation of our normal rules which allows them to eat it pretty much whenever they want.
We didn't really "do" a whole lot on this cruise, spent most of our time around the waterpark. And I figured out how to set my camera to shoot in bursts, so while the kids were running around like crazies, I was snapping away.
All this happened before lunch. Ready for more? Check out my girl's face. I'm not sure she is.
Speaking of my girl, check out the progression of "nose holding" as she goes down the slide. It's like the closer she gets to the bottom, she realizes just one hand ain't gonna cut it.
I guess the waterpark really wore them out, and the nose holding must have been enough for my girl because the next day they declined to go to the waterpark. We instead spent the day splashing around the jacuzzi. This ship had 4 different jacuzzis, and the adults seemed to have ceded one to children as it was packed with little ones. Both of my kids have taken swim lessons, and I'm pretty comfortable with them being in the water. I let them horse around, dunk each other, etc and don't really say much. I do not let them hold each other under the water, though. I call that my "don't drown each other" rule, and it is just as much in effect on vacations as any other time. Guess who couldn't seem to follow that rule?
As usual, the kiddos had a great time in the Kids Camp. The little man was happy to see me every time I showed up, but my "party animal" daughter was always asking to stay for "just one more hour, PLEASE!"













No comments:
Post a Comment