Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just Another Regular Tuesday Night

For me, your average Tuesday night consists of heading home with the kiddos, throwing together a culinary delight for dinner, followed by bathtime and bedtime. For the kiddos, it consists of finding new ways to entertain themselves/trash the house/injure one another. Amazing how they always seem to find a way to accomplish all three things with one activity. While I was cooking dinner, I heard them talking about pillow fights. Sounds regular enough. Apparently, my kiddos practice the extreme version of pillow fighting.

You start in you respective corners with your pillow.

With the predetermined battle cry, in this case "TARTAR SAUCE!", you charge your opponent. And no, I don't know why it's tartar sauce.

Crashing to the ground, I'm not exactly certain how the victor is determined.

But somehow a winner is declared. Don't forget the victory dance.

Repeat until mom is satisfied with the photos she has taken and shouts at you to stop before you kill each other.

Yep, just another regular Tuesday night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive