Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Is it Monday again, already? Is it me, or are the weekends flying by faster and faster these days? Oh well, on with the almost confessing!
I did not spend 3 long nights and 2 days mid week with the little man as he battled a stomach bug. And the little man did not come up with a extremely accurate yet fairly disturbing phrase to describe what was happening when he was going potty while inflicted with said bug. And he definitely did not share his story of "poop soup" with the poor woman standing next to us in line for donuts at church on Sunday who happened to ask how his week had gone.
I did not, after craving something sweet, decide to make chocolate fudge walnut brownies. I have perfectly yummy vanilla yogurt in my fridge, so why on earth would I make a whole pan of brownies knowing it is just the kiddos and I at home. And if I had a whole pan of brownies, I would not spend all of Sunday night "evening up" the cut line of brownies until I eaten an entire half pan. That would make my stomach hurt, and probably keep me up for hours, and I am entirely too adult to do something like that.
I did not, after noticing the check engine light come on in my car, do some quick calculations to figure out it has been 10,000 miles since my last oil change. Yikes!
Just another routine week of things not happening around my house.

2 comments:
Can I have the other half? They look most yummy!
LOL...you sound like me...with the oil change...seriously WHO pays attention to that??????? NOT me {or you apparently :)}
visiting your blog via mckmama's
happy monday! :)
Post a Comment