Monday, August 3, 2009

Maybe It's Time


I actually remembered to pick up the film I had dropped off from my underwater camera, which is a pretty amazing thing in and of itself. And another amazing thing, after looking at the pictures I haven't run out and booked another cruise I can't afford but really, really want to take.


Look at those smiling kiddos. Doesn't that justify breaking my credit card out of it's recent confinement and making a quick call? I'm sure I could get a great discount.

And these guys? Well they're just waiting for me in the beautiful Caribbean waters. I mean, I look so hot in snorkel gear, I'm sure they are just longing to see me gracefully gliding above them.

Hmm, on second thought, I look a little freaky. And there probably wasn't much gliding. More like uncoordinated flailing. And there is that whole "sand burn" issue. Maybe it's not time after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive