Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sleepy Sundays

Had a terrible stomach ache tonight, managed to get dinner for the kids and a movie on the television before I curled up into a ball on the sofa. My girl went into her room after dinner for a bit. The little man put their dishes in the kitchen and came over to me. He brushed my hair to the side and said he was going to tell Grammy I didn't feel well because she was my mommy, and she could make me better like I always made him better. He kissed my cheek and went to continue watching his movie.

Then my girl came out of her room with a piece of paper in her hand. It said "I Love My Mommy" and had a picture of her and I as stick figures holding hands. She had put a piece of tape on it and taped it to the sofa next to me. She thought looking at it would make me feel better. It did.


I sure do love those kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive