We are ti-red today. So tired, I didn't even manage to get a picture of the sleeping kiddos. You'll just have to take my word for it. They are sleeping, and they are cute.
Spent the weekend with the fam at the beach and had a wonderful time. But we are done for today. When we got home, I was working on a few things at my desk and the kiddos asked if they could crawl into my bed and watch some tv. I put on Spongebob, and within minutes, they were both out like little lights. The little man woke up on his own about 45 minutes later and asked if he could go play. After 1.5 hours, I figured I had better wake my girl up or she would never sleep tonight. When woken up from a nap, she is kind of bitter and very much confused and out of it. Yep, that girl is definitely mine.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment