Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Look Out, Military, Here I Come

In honor of this post, the little man has something he wants to share. And before you watch, I'll go ahead and apologize in advance for what he does around the 35 second mark. As he told me when he was done, sometimes you just can't help it.


Yesterday, I took my oath and was sworn in as a member of the United States Air Force Reserve. Most of you who read this know it was in the works, but for those of you who didn't, I'm not kidding. I'm really in the armed forces. And, yes, despite this post title, I'm pretty sure the military is more ready for me than I am for it, but I have until September when I leave for basic to pull it all together. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive