I like to dance, and so do the kiddos. They've got rhythm. They've got skills. I'm thinking they might have the most awesome moves I've ever seen.
Or maybe not. But it sure makes this mama proud when I see them shaking what I gave them.
And before you watch, a few notes on the below:
1. Yes, we are still working on the whole 'right/left' concept with the little man.
2. My girl is pretty fierce
3. Under no circumstances should these moves be recreated. Like in a bar. In New York City. On New Year's Eve.
Or maybe not. But it sure makes this mama proud when I see them shaking what I gave them.
And before you watch, a few notes on the below:
1. Yes, we are still working on the whole 'right/left' concept with the little man.
2. My girl is pretty fierce
3. Under no circumstances should these moves be recreated. Like in a bar. In New York City. On New Year's Eve.
Yes, Sam, I am talking to you.
Now that I have that out of the way, enjoy.
Now that I have that out of the way, enjoy.

1 comment:
Fabulosity!!! Chloe has some great booty moves on the chacha. Not quite enough to clear a dance floor, but that can be a good thing. Though I am disappointed there is no pointing fingers! Rhys is no slouch either, he's showing some pretty good potential with the improvisation...I am impressed!
Post a Comment