Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sleepy Sunday, Plus Some

I know I'm breaking tradition a bit here, but I'm hoping you'll bear with me. This post does contain some sleeping kiddo pictures. Well, just one really, but it counts. The kiddos spent last night at Gram's house so I could paint the town red with some friends. I don't know that we exactly made it to "red" level, but I had a great time and it was good to feel like I still knew how to have some grown up fun. Anywho, I had a surprise birthday party to go to today and when I showed up at my mom's house this afternoon to pick up my little monsters, she was filled with nothing but good reports. Apparently a great time was had by all, and there were no beatings, so the sleepover was deemed successful. She did mention the little ones would probably be a bit tired today, and I automatically assumed this meant a late night. Apparently, it meant a very early morning. When Harley the pup needs to go out, the 6.22am on the dial does little to dissuade him. And once Harley was up, so were the kiddos. And Gram. And Kissy. Yikes!

So, we said goodbye to Gram and headed to my party. I got to catch up with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile and there were other kids there, so I didn't have to worry about mine wreaking too much havoc. I was snapping pictures of all the kids playing together, when I noticed the little man was not in the group. After a brief search, we found him.


The little man had crawled under the present table and was catching some shut eye. Poor little guy, I think Gram broke him.

1 comment:

Dandy said...

OMg that is so adorable!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive